Discovering the wonders south of Garda, Pindemonte regenerates his poetics.
The poet Ippolito Pindemonte stayed at the Parco Giardino Sigurtà in 1792. Then he embarks on a journey to discover this area, both as a pleasure trip and as a search for poetic inspiration.
"Why did I come here? Why do I, Ippolito Pindemonte, find myself today in an enchanted place like the Sigurtà Garden Park? What am I looking for? I certainly wouldn't be here if it weren't for my classical training, but I don't think that's the only reason ..."
- An immersive eco-museum where everything you see is an art piece.
- Ride your Palladian E-Bike and follow the preset route in your GPS track navigator.
- Discover new, exciting and exclusive routes in history and nature following the narrative of the events that there took place, directly from the words of their main characters.
CALL US AT +39 0444 1270212 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT COUPON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOUR
In order to CHECK THE AVAILABILITY of this itinerary for a specific date, please ask in the chat below 7/7 from 9 AM to 6 PM CET/CEST.
We'll be happy to check and confirm immediately.
Garda and its romantic Horizons
Please find hereby listed all the Villas you'll meet during the tour.
For some of them, an activity is available. Check opening time and dates by clicking on their link.
Sigurtà garden Park Open for Visit Open for guided Visit Library open Villa Portalupi -
- Mincio river shores - Monzambano Castle -
Garda lake banks
San Giorgio Martire church
- Villa dei Cedri Thermal park open
Villa Ridolfi Cossali Sella
- Visconti Castle -