In the countryside surrounded by agriculture, the nobles flee seeking intellectual freedom.
Biagio Saraceno explains the importance of agriculture for the flowering of the patrician Venetian villas and the contact with nature combined with escaping the chaotic and often unhealthy urban life.
"My Veneto... This is the land that destiny wanted to be cultivated by the Serenissima. I am Biagio Saraceno and today I intend to rediscover the function of agriculture, which was made to gravitate, by us patricians, around our villas, where we used to flee, looking for a peace that the cities would never have reserved for us...."
- An immersive eco-museum where everything you see is an art piece.
- Ride your Palladian E-Bike and follow the preset route in your GPS track navigator.
- Discover new, exciting and exclusive routes in history and nature following the narrative of the events that there took place, directly from the words of their main characters.
CALL US AT +39 0444 1270212 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT COUPON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOUR
In order to CHECK THE AVAILABILITY of this itinerary for a specific date, please ask in the chat below 7/7 from 9 AM to 6 PM CET/CEST.
We'll be happy to check and confirm immediately.
The southern Beric Hills and the harvesting of culture
Please find hereby listed all the Villas you'll meet during the tour.
For some of them, an activity is available. Check opening time and dates by clicking on their link.
Villa Pisani Bonetti
- Open for Visit Open for Visit
Villa Dal Verme
Villa San Fermo
Villa Godi, Piovene Porto Godi
- Villa Barbarano, Tenuta Castello di Belvedere -