On the bed of the Mincio the plots and intrigues of the Gonzagas and Della Scala families come to life.
Ludovico II Gonzaga narrates the events that took place over the centuries in this border area between the two domains. The rise, the golden years and decline of two families contemplating it.
"In my time I was Ludovico II Gonzaga, the second Marquis of Mantua. Today I am here, with the intent of revisiting the places that in my life I used to call home..."
- An immersive eco-museum where everything you see is an art piece.
- Ride your Palladian E-Bike and follow the preset route in your GPS track navigator.
- Discover new, exciting and exclusive routes in history and nature following the narrative of the events that there took place, directly from the words of their main characters.
CALL US AT +39 0444 1270212 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT COUPON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOUR
In order to CHECK THE AVAILABILITY of this itinerary for a specific date, please ask in the chat below 7/7 from 9 AM to 6 PM CET/CEST.
We'll be happy to check and confirm immediately.
The Mincio river, the Scaligeris and the Gonzagas
Please find hereby listed all the Villas you'll meet during the tour.
For some of them, an activity is available. Check opening time and dates by clicking on their link.
Sigurtà garden Park Open for Visit Open for Visit
- Villa Benati - Open for visit Bosco Fontana Natural reserve - Bosco Fontana Gonzaga building - Bertone park - San Pietro lake -
- Cerlongo Castle Open for visit Gonzaga Castle -