DISTANCES OF DEFEATED LANDSCAPES ACCOMPANY THE RIDE OF THIS CULTURAL IMMERSION E NATURAL, IN SEARCH OF REFINED JEWELS ARTISTIC AND BREATHTAKING VIEWS
Duration: 7 hours
On the edge of the city of architecture par excellence, the spirit of Andrea Palladio rediscovers the panoramic horizons that have marked his life, where some of his creations have taken shape. An epic adventure on a mystical Palladian E-Bike, in the company of the great architect of the Republic of Venice.
Let's get on the saddle to immediately start our day dedicated to the history of art, and we head towards Villa Valmarana Ai Nani: the historic Vicenza jewel that lights up with beauty thanks to the eighteenth-century frescoes by Giambattista and Giandomenico Tiepolo.
We continue towards our next stop: Villa Almerico Capra - also known as La Rotonda - the bucolic refuge of its client, from which it takes its name. It is thanks to Almerico that Palladio had the opportunity to freely design his temple, and it is precisely thanks to this freedom that the genius was able to bring out the magnificence of a real work of art.
We now reach Villa Da Schio, surrounded by an eighteenth- century park with large avenues of centuries-old plants, waiting for us, inside the villa, large halls that still retain the original furnishings and spectacular frescoes dating back to the mid-17th century.
Lulled by the gentle ride, let's enjoy the mystical views of Lake Fimon, the largest body of water in the province, rich in flora and fauna where you can enjoy the natural landscape, before finding ourselves in front of the largest panoramic terrace in the city: Monte Berico, which culminates in Vicenza and gives us a breathtaking landscape that extends to the distant mountains.
This will be a worthy conclusion to an exciting day.
CALL US AT +39 0444 1270212 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT COUPON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOUR
In order to CHECK THE AVAILABILITY of this itinerary for a specific date, please ask in the chat below 7/7 from 9 AM to 6 PM CET/CEST.
We'll be happy to check and confirm immediately.
Vicenza, its landscapes and the spirit of Palladio
- Pilgrimage narrated by the spirit of Palladio on a Palladian E- Bike
- Revelation of Villa Valmarana Ai Nani with the eighteenth-century frescoes signed by Tiepolo
- Discovery of Villa La Rotonda, the most appreciated work of art by Andrea Palladio, thanks to its symmetries and its paintings
- Magnificent visual tasting of the interiors of Villa Da Schio and its eighteenth-century park
- Mystical views by E-bike of Lake Fimon, the largest body of water in the province
- Solemn panoramic view of the Venetian lands from the top of Monte Berico